Brewmaster's Warehouse Discount Codes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reelale

Reaction score
Anybody have the latest code? I used to get them via email, but it's been ages since I've received an email from them.

Reelale said:
Anybody have the latest code? I used to get them via email, but it's been ages since I've received an email from them.

BBBYO

That code is for 10% off. It is in Ed's signature from the Brewmasterswarehouse post in the vendors showcase sub-forum.

BBBYO

That code is for 10% off. It is in Ed's signature from the Brewmasterswarehouse post in the vendors showcase sub-forum.

Thanks. I used to get month-specific codes too. But if BBBYO works, so be it. Thanks again.

I wouldn't recommend BMW. I placed an order 2/4/13. Today is 2/25/13 and I have still not received my order. I spent close to $200 and they were fast to charge my card but, haven't followed through with the product yet. I have received several emails pushing my order back one week at at time. I would recommend trying somewhere else if you are in any hurry.

BNARMY will give 10% off order.

Although, I too have placed my last order with BMW. Just my opinion, but their customer service has gone down hill.

I've seen the same observations in another thread. Shame. BMW used be be super-fast and super-responsive.

I see a lot of posts about slow service from BMW but every order i've placed with them...probably at least 10 have been delivered within a week (GA to PA). I wonder why all the inconsistent ship times...

I see a lot of posts about slow service from BMW but every order i've placed with them...probably at least 10 have been delivered within a week (GA to PA). I wonder why all the inconsistent ship times...

They won't even answer an e-mail. So much for my business.

I gambled, to save $5... Not really for that reason I just didn't look into these guys until after I ordered. My experience was good. I order on a Saturday, looked up reviews, due to the feedback in reviews I called Monday and got there answering machine twice. At this point I didn't have the best feeling. Called again Tuesday around 10:30EST and got to talk to someone, they confirmed that everything was in stock and told me when the estimated delivery date was.

Not sure if it would've worked out this way if I hadn't called and even after items were delivered to my house their site says the order is Pending. I ordered Saturday, it got shipped out Tuesday, and I received Friday. Not bad, but given the lack of updates to the status on their site, getting an answering machine during their posted business hours, they mixed my grains when I even noted to package separately, I probably won't order from them again.

In their defense they did call after they packaged the grains and asked if they could be packaged together. They were being used for the same recipe so it wasn't a big deal, I just like to weigh them myself and ensure I'm getting the amounts of each that I ordered, and that the amounts I think are being used in the recipe are truly the amounts I have for the recipe.

Back