Bottle stores in Los Angeles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoomedMan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a mate who is travelling to LA later this year and I have asked him to pick up a selection of craft beers to bring back to Australia for me. Top of the list is Pliny the Elder (or Younger if available) and beers from Stone, Dogfish head, Green Flash and Lagunita. I have searched and found a recommendation for the Total Wine and More store in Tustin. He will be staying the Laguna Woods area, are there any other bottle stores in the area worth checking out?

Cheers in advance

DM

Hollingshead's Deli in Orange, CA has a fantastic bottle selection but somewhat limited hours. I don't think they are open on weekends, for example.

They also have great sandwiches and a fine selection of beers on tap.

Just FYI, there's no Russian River beers sold at BevMo. So if you want Pliny you'll have to go someplace else.

Also FYI Pliny the Younger is not sold in bottles, just on tap. Heck, this year they didn't even do growler fills. And given the timing you'll have very little chance of finding it.

Cheers for the reply guys. I didn't like the chances of getting Pliny the Younger but thought I might try. Will try and get my mate to check out the stores mentioned.

Farmer's Harvest in Huntington Beach. It's hit and miss on Pliny, but there is plenty of other good stuff there. Damnation, Temptation, and Supplication to name a few...

Back