rebel brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scroll down to the bottom of this thread, see Similar Threads? Read a few, I don't think a single one has anything negative to say about Rebel Brewer.

I used them, will use them again (and again and again I'm sure) and also recommend them without hesitation.

Yeah, they shipped the next day (I ordered at night) and they had some interesting products I have never seen before. They had a beer faucet cleaning product involving foam plug things that I bought on a whim and some hop aroma pellets, for instance.

The packaging was a little ghetto compared to B3 (who does the best packing IMO) and Austin Homebrew Supply (which does a good job but uses peanuts which I do not care fore), but was functionally fine.

No complaints (other than the nitpicky one above) and I will likely order from them again.

i also agree that they are excellent. they are fairly close to me, so i have always received my orders really quick. they have really competative prices on most stuff too.

Back