Extract Kit / Commercial Beer Comparison

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

go_mustangs

Reaction score
I have my very first batch (Coopers Real Ale) fermenting right now and while researching I stumbled across a really cool table of the available extract kits and their brand name (sierra nevada, blue moon, newcastle, corona) style equivalent. The table also had some notes/reviews/tips on each kit. An example would be Coopers Mexican Cerveza / Corona. I didn't bookmark the page and now I can't find it. If anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it. I've searched and searched and searched. Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.

Thanks for the reply. The list I'm looking for doesn't have clone kits, but rather lists brand name kits (coopers, muntons, brewers best) and associates each version with a brand name I would recognize. Not really listing the kit as a clone but associating it with a style/brand I may have tasted or could taste. I hope I'm making sense?

Back