Keg Cowboy CS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edsrockin

Reaction score
I ordered a keg kit from them back on 12/17. I got an email immediately stating it was processed, so I know it went through. However, I still have not received what I orderd and it is now 1/4. I understand Christmas season is a busy time, and would have been content if I got some response when I have tried contacting them.

I have emailed them three times. Once through HBT, once using the email on their website, and once replying to the order confirmation I received. I have also called them twice (both times went to an answering service) and left a message. I have yet to get ANY reply from them.

Needless to say, I am quite dissatisfied. If they would just reply and tell me the *reason* for the delay, I would most likely be fine with it, it's the lack of concern to reply that bothers me most.

I hate to go on a public forum and berate them, but I *DO* know they are active on this forum and maybe they will see it here (I have seen them post on here a few times since trying to get a response).

I was just curious if anyone else has had communication issues from them. Sorry for the negative vibe, just was curious if this is an aberration or if it were common. Thanks all.

wow thanks rickycore. i guess i need to do some homework next time before ordering. i saw their free shipping thread and all the replies, so just ASS-u-MEd they were reputable.

<sigh> live and learn. looks like i should just cut-to-the-chase and demand a refund if i ever want to see my order.

wow thanks rickycore. i guess i need to do some homework next time before ordering. i saw their free shipping thread and all the replies, so just ASS-u-MEd they were reputable.

<sigh> live and learn. looks like i should just cut-to-the-chase and demand a refund if i ever want to see my order.

Yeah I have demanded a refund twice now and still havent heard anything. I'm going to have to go to my bank and request a charge back.

Latest posts

Back