Yooper's Famous!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not Yooper! This is Yooper!
Lynda-Carter.jpg

If that's Yooper then the first picture should be her avatar. Way cool!

Great brewing set up It gave me some ideas!

The guy with the lager probably threw his equipment in the dumpster after reading that...

And since this IS a brewing forum, let's not forget her beers. I'm currently enjoying Yooper's House Pale Ale, and as soon as my Fall ingredient shipment gets here in a few days, I'll be firing up the burner to brew a batch of Undead Guy......

And since this IS a brewing forum, let's not forget her beers. I'm currently enjoying Yooper's House Pale Ale, and as soon as my Fall ingredient shipment gets here in a few days, I'll be firing up the burner to brew a batch of Undead Guy......

I'm currently more concerned with Yoopers good looks

She's got healthy looking skin,not to sound weird, plus good advice also.

You guys ef'ing kill me!!
In all seriousness, Great Job Yoop! Another reason the U.P. is the cat's ass! Great deer hunting and cool brewers.

Cool interview, but as a life-long yooper myself, this statement really annoyed me:

We live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, a big vast beer wasteland

I've had some pretty damn great beers by the brewpubs in the U.P., so to say there's nothing good up here and instead tout WI/MN beer is crap. Lorena and I have met a few times and judged a comp in Northern WI together. She's free to have a different opinion of course, but I disagree with this vehemently. I've been to Titletown on numerous occasions and wouldn't call their beer any better than a lot of what I've had up here. :mad:

Wow! What magnificent posture! And the facilities cleanliness. Yooper knows how to get me a little randy. :D

Great article, glad to see you getting recognized! :mug:

Back