• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Great Beers of Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onipar

Reaction score
I have a used paperback copy of Michael Jackson's The Great Beers of Belgium up for sale. It's the 1992, 2nd edition copy, and comes with 2 bookmarks (as pictured). They are the same bookmark, I just have them turned to show the front and back.

The book is in very good condition. Very minor dog-earing on the cover. No writing on the inside or anything like that.

I think I should be able to send this via media mail, so price includes shipping (to the residential US).

I hope no one minds, but I saw someone do a sale auction-style here once, and I'd like to try that. I'm starting this at $17 shipped. Whoever has the highest offer on Monday at 2PM EST gets it.

1006111849.jpg

1006111850.jpg

you can buy used same book for 20 bucks, google man!!!! GOOGLE

Just for clarity's sake, there are a few different editions of this, and depending on the version, the price varies. I *think* the one you are referring to for $19 is the one that brings you to the wrong book if you click on it (from adventures in homebrewing?). When I clicked through it brought me to From Vines to Wines and not this book.

Those $200 prices are pretty crazy. There are other places selling later versions (3rd edition) in the $40-$80 range, before shipping.

I'm not a book collector, I don't know what it's worth. But it looks like $17 shipped is a good price.

EDIT: Right now I've got 67cougargt at $17.

Whoa, sniped during the last minutes. :rockin:

Okay, this is tentatively sold to absoluthamm pending payment.

Edit: Sold.

Latest posts

Back