Happy Birthday, desertBrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
Hoppy beerday! Many more to come! I'm raising the sample of altbier I took when racking in your honor!

Nothing says hoppy beerday like warm, uncarbonated alt!

Happy b-day man - don't get drunk and fall into a cactus, or something.

chillHayze said:
Happy b-day man - don't get drunk and fall into a cactus, or something.

Actually, what the hell- it's your birthday! If you want to get drunk and fall into a cactus, you go right ahead.

Feliz navidad... eh... cumpleanos!

It would stop being a happy birthday shortly after bear hugging the state tree of AZ - a saguaro. I have only had the privelage of falling into a Joshua tree, and boy I'll tell ya, those needles will make a grown man cry when you pull them out. You know what the end of a fish hook looks like? ouch

Thanks all. And on this occasion I will tip a few (too many) and watch some football while I scratch. But right after I cut this tree down with my chainsaw.

Got the usual "dress me up" clothes and a check from the father-in-law of which I'm going to finally go get that 10g mash cooler today :D.

:mug:

Congrats man--I'm tipping a "celebration" ale (literally) in your honor.

Many things to celebrate today, your B-day and a nice Packer win aginst the team I hate the most.

:mug:

Dude said:
Many things to celebrate today, your B-day and a nice Packer win aginst the team I hate the most.

I decided not to go to the bar today to watch this game. The history of us in the metrodome has not been good and figured why torment myself. Should've watched the game :(. Oh well, my most hated team as well and a great win (should've won buffalo too).

And I survived the chainsaw day but couldn't finish the job. Thing died on me. Little electric bugger I got from my dad years ago. Puting a nice gas one on the xmas list!

Back