Thanks everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom86

Reaction score
In the past year i have learnt enuth to be very successful at fermenting almost anything and everything. I have even written a large book about making cider, wine and mead also about freeze concentration. Most of what i know and my successful batches of alcohol is because of every one on this forum. *So i just want to say a big thank you to every one at home brew talk i really appreciate it.

I second that. There is a wealth of knowledge here and people whom are, in my opinion, wizard status. Everyone has been extremely helpful, and patient, even with questions that are asked time and time again. I make better concoctions because of it.

I have to agree. There is a wealth of knowledge here and a great community that gets along well unlike some other forums I have joined in the past. Also big thanks to all that participate here. New and old... um rather wise!

You learned pretty quick for someone who just joined this month and only has 1 post. You wrote a large book, who needs a large book, I would rather have a small book that is very good than have to read thru a large book and fish out the good stuff. So where is your book being sold? Can we get 2 for 19.95:)

In the past year i have learnt enuth to be very successful at fermenting almost anything and everything. I have even written a large book about making cider, wine and mead also about freeze concentration. Most of what i know and my successful batches of alcohol is because of every one on this forum. *So i just want to say a big thank you to every one at home brew talk i really appreciate it.

I learnt quick because i did a lot of research, mainly on this site because Google sent me here. I only joined to write a thank you massage to you all, I wrote it on site feed back and asked them to post it but thay said it would mean more coming from me so join and post it. My book is only large because i have a bad memory and its a lot to remember. Its just a reference book for me I wasent going to publish it but if I ever do you can have a free copy.

Back