Gotta keep it quiet but im excited

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bragg411

Reaction score
Today I was looking for something I've wanted for awhile now, I love things that no one else has I love old and cool. Guess what! I found the perfect item I won't say more until I have this item in my grasp (I'm 94 percent sure it's a done deal) but I can't be to careful this item needs work but with a bit of a hug it will be exactly what I want and if you guys keep your eye on this for about a week you can share in my excitement! I just need ed to say something because no one else cares its not cool to the average person but to my homebrew brothers and sisters i think it will be quite a find!

Ah, liberty! how like thou art
To this large bottle lying here,
Which yesterday from foreign mart,
Came filled with potent English beer!

A touch of steel — a hand — a gush —
A pop that sounded far and near —
A wild emotion — liquid rush —
And I had drunk that English beer!

And what remains? — An empty shell!
A lifeless form both sad and queer,
A temple where no god doth dwell —
The simple memory of beer!
by William Aytoun

Did you find Adolf Coors' first mash tun?

ADOLF_COORS.jpg

May as well send this over to the 20 questions thread. Or start playing right here.Is it made of metal?

Today I was looking for something I've wanted for awhile now, I love things that no one else has I love old and cool. Guess what! I found the perfect item I won't say more until I have this item in my grasp (I'm 94 percent sure it's a done deal) but I can't be to careful this item needs work but with a bit of a hug it will be exactly what I want and if you guys keep your eye on this for about a week you can share in my excitement! I just need ed to say something because no one else cares its not cool to the average person but to my homebrew brothers and sisters i think it will be quite a find!

You found an old high school grammar book that explains how to use punctuation?

I have something really old and cool that is brewing related. I have an ad on Craigslist for it but after reading this I think I'm gonna keep it even though I have a seller all lined up. Wonder if its you.

BTW, I'm not going to tell anybody what it is.

diaperload said:
i have something really old and cool that is brewing related. I have an ad on craigslist for it but after reading this i think i'm gonna keep it even though i have a seller all lined up. Wonder if its you.

Btw, i'm not going to tell anybody what it is.

lol

Is it an unopened sixer of Billy beer

billy-beer.jpg

packaged with a "new in box" model of Billy Carter's Redneck Power Pick up?

redneckpower.JPG

I'm sorry guys I didn't know bad punctuation and a goofy subject matter would offend so many people.

Back