Fringe!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbrews

Reaction score
Are you a fan? Now in it's 5th season, I have been watching this show since the Pilot in 2008. Sadly, the series will conclude on January 18, 2013. No sixth season unless another network picks them up for new material.

Fringe is an oddly entertaining show with a somewhat complex plot that has more sensible comprehension than J.J. Abrams old show, LOST. Plus, Olivia and Henrietta are hot, and the observers remind me of the guys from that movie, The Adjustment Bureau.

Discuss!!

I've been there since the beginning and it's one of my favorite shows but I'm a simpleton.
Most seasons have been very good but this one, though short, is the best. It's Friday night time slot killed it but for some reason, Si-Fi can't make it on tv too long.
Even shows like X-files were not holding up well next to all the reality crap that started.

Yes. Well this is a FOX show. Sci-Fi is just playing re-runs. On FOX, the 9pm Friday time slot sucks. But at least I have DVR.

Another great show on at weird time slot is Breaking Bad...
10pm on Sundays in the Summertime???

bobbrews said:
Yes. Well this is a FOX show. Sci-Fi is just playing re-runs. On FOX, the 9pm Friday time slot sucks. But at least I have DVR.

Another great show on at weird time slot is Breaking Bad...
10pm on Sundays in the Summertime???

I meant the genre sc-fi first do well on the networks. The Sy-Fy Channel is a different animal entirely and I think is Brit owned.

It's hard to believe but Olivia and Walter hide their native accents very well in this show.

I meant the genre sc-fi first do well on the networks. The Sy-Fy Channel is a different animal entirely and I think is Brit owned.

according to wiki syfy is "Owned by NBCUniversal (subsidiary of Comcast and General Electric)"

That is why Eureka got canceled not because of ratings, but because of productions costs and profits to new parents.

Latest posts

Back