Looking for LHBS. I'm in the Poconos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurst1979olds

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to the site and kind of new to homebrewing. I use Mr. Beer and have done quite a few batches. I'm looking to move up in my brewing and want to find a close LHBS so I dont have to pay shipping, I can talk to people who know their products and stuff like that. I did find this place called Keystone Homebrew Supply. Which is pretty close. Its on my way home from work. I live in the Poconos and work in NJ.

Also it looks like they offer classes. Has anyone heard about them. I might look into that more, expecially for the All Grain class.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, Im new to the site and kind of new to homebrewing. I use Mr. Beer and have done quite a few batches. I'm looking to move up in my brewing and want to find a close LHBS so I dont have to pay shipping, I can talk to people who know their products and stuff like that. I did find this place called Keystone Homebrew Supply. Which is pretty close. Its on my way home from work. I live in the Poconos and work in NJ.

Also it looks like they offer classes. Has anyone heard about them. I might look into that more, expecially for the All Grain class.

Thanks in Advance.

I go to Keystone quite often. They're AWESOME and always have what I'm looking for. They're very helpful, friendly, and generous. I'd highly recommend this LHBS for you.

The classes are the last Tuesday (I think) of each month. It's free to join, and I plan on joining once the fall/winter roll around.

Let me know if you have anymore questions, I'm basically there once a week.

Thanks that's the info I was looking. I will be stopping in there there the next couple weeks. Looks like a nice place and glad see positive feedback from them.

Have you heard anything good or bad about there classes?

Thanks that's the info I was looking. I will be stopping in there there the next couple weeks. Looks like a nice place and glad see positive feedback from them.

Have you heard anything good or bad about there classes?

No I haven't. Like I said, I plan on joining more towards the fall/winter, so if you attend a meeting/class in the near future, let me know how it is.

Keystone Homebrew Bethlehem is probably your best bet. My LHBS is Keystone Montgomeryville...great group of guys that work there.

I live in Quakertown and have been to Keystone Homebrew a few times but I go to You Can Brew It in the Quakertown farmers market, Ed is awesome and very knowledgeable and it is a mile from my house. Right now his store is only open Fri, Sat, Sun but he can do appointments during the week. Check him out also.

I know you posted a while ago but I figure I'd give you the heads up. Been using North Jersey Homebrew on Route 15 in Lafayette, NJ just south of Newton. Not too far from PA.

Latest posts

Back