Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carterbloneale1.jpg

zades3.jpg

I hope some of my nerd friends like(or notice) the fact that the formulas are actually the ones used to find Dark matter in the galaxy.

Here is my Label for my newest brew- Fat Tire Clone from MWHB. Any Feedback?

One thing I would change is the ABV%, call it 5.5, lol.:mug:

Perhaps add a road with some centerline stripes, maybe like a watermark?

Or an asphalt texture in the background?

I like it, but something is definitely missing, I jst can't quite putmy finger on it.

I need help in getting my labels into a format to view here becaue I really need feedback....they are simple creations in Word, multiples to a page so I can print several at once. How do I get them into a file to upload to flickr or such... I have 10 labels!!! sorry to me such a dunce but I'm old and program illiterate....

Wow all of these labels are great, made my first one for our brew we are starting next Tuesday.

Its nothing fancy but I like it.

Dan

BPA.jpg

I went to Fedex/Kinko's today to ship my beer for the NHC :)mug:) and noticed they have a self-service printer thingy. I'm sure many of you already know that but I'm kind of a Kinko's noob. Anyways I don't have a color printer at home so I brought my labels on a USB drive in pdf format and printed off a few sheets. It was something like $0.54 per color sheet, not too bad. Took me about 2 minutes and they're very crisp images. Looks like I'll be doing this in the future.

Thought that might be useful info for a few people.

these are all great labels!
feelin' a little inadequate right now...

Aw just jump into something and try...mine pale compare to those that use gimp or illustrator or other nice graphic packages. But even with Word you can make some nice ones. I'm constantly changing mine for better I hope (will work on posting an update)...since I don't bottle much I have time. Still practicing my bottling from keg technique so whatever I label pretty much stays home for now. I may have to change that Blue EyePA label though....looking in the fridge and seeing an eye staring at you is a shock:mug:

In honor of the Cavs defeating the Miami Heat tonight, I present my Sidekick IPA label.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-2661389442.jpg

Been working on a label for our first brew and have finally come up with a name and design.

Snowbird Fungus1 (Large).jpg

Back