• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$25 Corny's. Not mine but I'll pick em up for ya. Eugene/ Portland/ Salem.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
*Edit: Picked up my kegs (I did get a few extras) and am quite pleased with condition. Guy has about 25 kegs left after my too many. I did also pick up 8 3's which will be for sale at some later date. PM for details.

Seller is located in Springfield, OR. His e-mail is greenfield442 at hotmail.com Kegs are 25 each or 6 for 125. Made a better deal than that for my 15 (some of mine are going to others). Since I have my kegs I wont be likely to go there again - best to deal direct. Sellers source of kegs is tapped - once what he has left is gone, they're gone.

Corny's came from closing pepsi plant in eugene.

Updated OP with contact information. No longer able to pick up but do have a couple corny's for sale.

Does he have any 3's left. I've been looking for a couple to keep the wife's soda and sanitizer. Is this the guy that posted on craigslist last week or so, I tried to email him but no response. Maybe I'll try the one you posted since I live in springfield.

Latest posts

Back