Looking for cool bottle openers for a wedding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apendecto

Reaction score
I've been scouring the internet for cool bottle openers. The idea is to have a different on on each table for a beer centric wedding.

I've found zombie biting off caps, 50 cal rounds, pens with openers on them, etc.

Have any good ideas or seen something worth posting?

Thanks.

You might look into having some custom bottle openers made by a machine shop. Maybe something with the bride and grooms initial's and date, or ? It shouldn't be too bad to get a batch of them made out of stainless, or even aluminum, as they are easy enough to cut on a water jet table. A local shop that I work with has done several runs of them for charities, and other events, and they are always a big hit.

Why not get some custom bride and grooms name openers cnc cut? You vould do it with their names, or posed as a couple or separate him and her depending on which side of the fam they are on from the guest list. Plaz cut in stainless, or even water jet cut stainless too. Novel and none others like it ever....

Bob

Have any good ideas or seen something worth posting?

hu7h.jpg

Back