Delaware Mazers, Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennachi

Reaction score
I've decided to start a new homebrew club. Our primary focus will be mead but we welcome brewers, vintners, infusers and anyone interested in the craft.

We welcome all experience levels.

I have filled out the form to register with the American Homebrew Association but that takes up to two weeks.
I also purchased www.DelawareMazers.com although I haven't put anything up yet. I'll try to get something up this weekend.

If you are interested in joining or you can offer any advice on running a club, please post here or email me at [email protected]

I live in Bear, our other Co-founder lives in Smyrna. I have another friend in North Wilmington and we have one more member I found on another website but I don't know where he lives yet.

Cecil county resident. Bout 20mins from Newark. Just made my very first batch of home brew today. Looking for a community to help me thru to becoming an excellent brewer. Thank you. Any and all advice/experiences are much appreciated and welcome

Delaware county pa. Right over the border like other dude. I'm From Newark. Looking for north Wilmington area Brewers too

Back