Brew demon products

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randolf

Reaction score
Has anyone here used any of these products? They look similar to Mr. Beer refills,but are cheaper.I use Mr. Beer refills,but add x-tra DME and do hop boils to improve the batches.I was wondering if you all feel that they are a reputable company.I hate to plunk down some money and then loose it.Also their website is rather vague about how to order etc.I'm intrigued by the shape of their fermenter.I'd like to have one of those.What are your thoughts or info .Thanx in advance for the info.....Randolf

Absolutely, this is a new company that's selling the same malts Mr. Beer used before they sold the company and had to reformulate all their malts. And their fermenter is definitely a step up. Check out their facebook page or the beerborg.com they talk all about this.

Randolf, If you want to know more about BrewDemon checkout my article, A Closer Look at BrewDemon. This should help to answer any question you might have! I have also posted a review of the fermenter. There's a link in the article above.

:mug:

Back