• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Valves & Motors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
I have several gas valves and motors for sale. Pm me with any questions. The motors will work perfectly for a grain mill. 2, 1/3hp motors with start caps and mounting brace. 3, 1/2hp motors. The motors only need two pulleys to run at the correct rpm and are more than powerful enough for a good size grain mill. Both Valves converted to propane. I have Natural Gas springs if you need them that way.

2-EF32CW198A Pilot Gas Valves $60 each
All motors are $75 shipped via usps flat rate box
1-EF33CW185A This is a dual stage Valve with a low and High speed. It is a Pilot Gas Valve that is a little older but in great working condition. You will need to buy the pilot assembly and propane conversion spring. I'll sell it for $45 shipped

If you have ANY questions on how anything works please feel free to ask me. I respond very quickly. I will trade some of this for a used march or chugger pump also.

2012-04-05_14-25-01_254.jpg

2012-04-23_18-38-38_861.jpg

2012-04-05_16-40-31_350valve2.jpg

Both Gemeni valves sold
Honeywell Ignition Module sold
Igniter/Flame sensor sold
One 1/2hp Motor sold

Still have the two pilot gas valves and 3 motors. Looking for a March or Chugger Pump and will trade.

Back