• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Six tap draft tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonspeedster

Reaction score
I have a six tap draft tower I acquired a while ago in hopes of building a bar and actually brewing enough beer to dispense 6 varieties. Anyways that hasn't happened and im thinking of getting rid of it. The tower is in nice shape and has glycol line running thru it. The taps are not that nice at all and I was planning on getting forward sealing perlicks when i used it. You can have them if you want with tower. Make an offer or post something to trade, Im open to all brewing items or cash of course. I am willing to pack and ship (this thing is heavy...just so you know) or meet for local pick up. Weight is approx. 25 lbs

IMG_20111015_212300.jpg

IMG_20111015_212307.jpg

IMG_20111015_212323.jpg

IMG_20111015_212238.jpg

What kind of ball park are you looking at? I believe forum rules state that you must list a price when selling something.

Not to Hijack this thread...but it should be required to have city/state in title and asking price...after all the more information you provide the better chance of selling. Moderator can't you do something about instituting that rule..It wastes everybody time when you have to dig for the most basic information of a ad....

example...
"4 Tap Kegerator - Chicago, IL - $400OBO"

Ahhh...would make life so much more easier...

I paid 150 for the one in my 6 tap build. It was in a little rougher shape but this one looks like it has some dents where mine did not. It sure is shiny though.

$200 or best offer, also willing to trade for something close in value. Electric brewing stuff, Large Kettles, PLate Chillers, etc...

I think the dents youre "seeing" is the flash of the camera. If you've ever tried to photograph shiny metals, you know its a pain in the keaster. Things just dont look like theyre supposed to in pictures. Unless youre seeing the tower in person, you'd almost never know.

ricky_sett ? still havent gotten a response so im throwing up this. First brewer with payment gets it.

$150 plus shipping. FYI this thing is kinda heavy 25lbs. If interested send me zip code and I will figure out shipping. Or if u want to figure it out my zip is 48040.

Some additional questions asked since posting:

Internal components stainless? I dont know
Perlick brand? No visible markings on tower for any brand
Glycol cooled? Yes

This came straight out of a bar that closed, so it is a commercial piece but unfortunately I dont know much more about it. I also have a GAST compressor if anyone is interested

Back