My pumps in a toolbox build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan1979

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning on building an electric brewery based on Kal's build, but for various reasons, I can't start it yet. So I decided to build a toolbox with two pumps to use later with my brewery. Plus putting them in a toolbox will allow portability.

Toolbox1.jpg

Toolbox2.jpg

toolbox3.jpg

Toolbox4.jpg

toolbox5.jpg

very clean design but how difficult is it to get the pumps out and apart for the occasional thorough cleaning? Most of us mount the pumps with only the motor inside the box to be able to take them apart. Also any leak could be really bad.

very clean design but how difficult is it to get the pumps out and apart for the occasional thorough cleaning? Most of us mount the pumps with only the motor inside the box to be able to take them apart. Also any leak could be really bad.

They come out pretty easily if you remove the fittings on the front. I was going for a clean look. My OCD was coming through. If I have problems, I'll just have to redo it.

Where did you get that cover next to your switch? I've been looking for something like that to use when installing a computer fan in my toolbox.

Back