home brew supply stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shandarr

Reaction score
I am being curious to know if anyone knows just how many home brew stores there are in vancouver BC. I know of 2 for sure maybe a 3rd, Dan's on hastings in vancouver, good prices decent place for the area that he is in, as well as Bosa grape on palm st. in burnaby who is getting into beer stuff but at a lot higher price than Dan's and is still primarily wines and wine equipment, and I think there might be a newer one in mission not sure, I know there are all kinds of places around where you can pick up your equipment but they cater to wine folk. So am being curious to know who else localy sells grains, hops etc that cater to us beer folk, i have no problem driving out into the fraser valley if that is where they are located etc, am just thinking that it would be nice to be able to know of more places that sell our home brew supplies.

:mug:

I don't want to be "that guy", but I would try Google, with a search like "homebrew near me/X" with X being your town...and there should be a few hits under places and probably a site or two that lists some places in your area...

amandabab said:
apparently you do.

It worked for me, and I ended up finding places near State College, PA that sold homebrewing supplies that aren't primarily homebrew shops.

And I don't want to be, but doesn't mean I won't be lol.

I don't want to be "that guy",

I think you do........google was what I tried first, all that comes up is the 2 that i mentioned, all others are american companies in the USA, therefore i will put my question foreward again, does anyone know of any other good home brew stores other than Dan's and Bosa grape in the lower mainland (Vancouver Canada)?

If you find some, be sure to update the Local Home Brew Store page in the Home Brewing Wiki (link at the top of the page).

True North Brew Supply in Chilliwack, less than an hour from Vancouver has been around about 3 years - massive selection of hops and malts and yeasts, probably the biggest in BC. Prices decent, they ship via online store at truenorthbrewsupply.com and have even bigger selection in-store.

I think you do........google was what I tried first, all that comes up is the 2 that i mentioned, all others are american companies in the USA, therefore i will put my question foreward again, does anyone know of any other good home brew stores other than Dan's and Bosa grape in the lower mainland (Vancouver Canada)?

Here are a few more:

homebrew store shop supply vancouver BC

Back