• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Philtap, 2 tap tower,Corona Mill, mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doughaas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've upgraded and simplified my brewery to an e-BIAB + kegerator setup and I've got some stuff to unload.

Dual gauge regulator - $30. Some minor corrosion on the back but nothing that would impair its function. I bought it on ebay a few years back and forgot about it until doing some cleaning recently.

10 gallon Gott Mash Tun w/ SS false bottom, brass 1/2" ball valve - $50
I think the cooler was $50, the false bottom $30-40 and then another $10 for the misc parts and tubing. used for ~20 batches, minimal dead space, never had a stuck sparge. I believe the false bottom is from morebeer but it's been so long I've forgotten. In excellent shape.

Philtap mini keg tap - $40
Used for about two years on about 1 mini keg a month. Works perfectly, I'll throw in whatever cartridges I have laying around (I think 8-10). No problems, fantastic system but I've graduated to a kegerator.

SOLD 2 tap chrome beer tower - $50
bought on ebay used about 2 years back but never used. It looks like it could use a little cleaning but is in used but decent shape. Would be good for a budget kegerator conversion. I wound up buying a kit from keg connection so I never used it. It appears complete but I'm not 100% that the faucets won't need to be replaced.

SOLD Corona Mill - $15
Used for ~100 lbs of grain in its lifetime. I just don't like it and am upgrading to a roller mill. I got it for $25 from discount tommy I think. I've hooked it up to a drill and it works fine that way. I'll include the handle but not a drill. The bolt and washer to hold the handle on have gone MIA but can probably be easily replaced.

SOLD 2 5 gallon better bottles. One has a liquid crystal thermometer stuck to the side. I've moved to fermenting in kegs and never use these any more. I'll throw in the universal bungs I use on them and airlocks.

SOLD 7.9 gallon fermenting bucket that I'd let go for $5 - no scratches or stains, hardly used.

Prices don't include s/h from central ohio. Shipping will be actual cost from 43202. I may be able to accommodate local pickup.

Pictures added

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Back