got a bar that has hung up my art!!!!! Woot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaguitargod

Reaction score
Well, after 6 months of trying, I’ve finally gotten my art hung up at the best wine and beer bar in the state of Ohio! La Cave Du Vin has finally let me hang it up! Not only did they let me hang it up, they let me hang it up in the area that everyone will see it. Right near the bathroom!!!!! Actually, if you are at the bar and look left, you can’t miss it too!

Let’s consider this, you are at a bar, what do you always do at a bar, regardless if you are male or female…..GO TO THE BATHROOM! You have to see my art at that point!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

They asked me how much this piece is up for sale for and I said $400. I’ll be printing out more soon, I’m sooooooo estatic!!!!Weeeeeee!!!
art1.jpg

art2.jpg

art3.jpg

This is the second place that has hung up my art. the first was at EA Games HQ in Los Angeles, CA.

Now your talking, I don't know if it's the Apfelwein but everything looks in focus. Awesome artwork.

Must... buy... large... hypnotic.... eye.....................
Send $400+ shipping to..... lol

The bar looks like a ****hole, but your art looks nice.
What it lacks in looks it makes up in amazing beer. I should have taken a pic of the cooler, beer from everywhere including hard to get ones like Fantome.

Thanks for the complement on the art though!!!!!

And for those that want to know (or are tring to focus on what's on tap) it's Tommyknocker Black Powder Stout, Victory Pilsner, Horeticho (sp?, it's a Japanes beer) Wit, Sothern Teir Backburner Barley Wine, Founder Double Trouble IPA (empty tap handle at time of picture), and Mad Elf.

What it lacks in looks it makes up in amazing beer. I should have taken a pic of the cooler, beer from everywhere including hard to get ones like Fantome.

Thanks for the complement on the art though!!!!!

I'm not doubting that, believe me, just saying they could use some remodelling.

Back