New Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to incorporate a beer theme...how about having the circular saw blade (I'd reverse the teeth orientation) and have it slabbing off the first or second squaring cut from a horizontal beer bottle (instead of a log)?

Well here are two axes. For some reason the creative form isn't flowing through me two well tonight and I could not get them to look quite the way I feel they should. Then again it is your logo, so you let me know. Anyway...

s-axe.gif
d-axe.gif

AFAJ Brew Guy said:
Well here are two axes. For some reason the creative form isn't flowing through me two well tonight and I could not get them to look quite the way I feel they should. Then again it is your logo, so you let me know. Anyway...

s-axe.gif
d-axe.gif

I like the double bit axe. I think it would fit better if the handle matched the ones on the saw (maybe less wood grain) and if the saw blade and axe bit had similar colors. I appreciate what you have done so far.

Gotta hand it to the PS guys on this forum willing to help us no talented people. I had 2 guys totally hook me up and I would have been left with a crap logo if not for them

I have entered another phase of not working on this much at all. After careful consideration, I'm going to wait it out and have Billpa do this up the right way. I suck at this kind of thing and my logo is important enough to me that I want it to be top-notch and look good on mugs/t-shirts/etc....

AFAJ and Oakwolf, thanks for your assistance up to this point.

I've already started hinting to SWMBO that a custom logo would be a great fathers day/birthday present.

If you want me to tinker, then damnit....promise me if I frame your circular elements in a square/rectangle/diamond, you won't get upset. :)

Oh, and although not a big fan of the elements, I have an idea for something completely different. Although I'm not an illustrator, I still might be able to work my idea. But I could toy with what you have there to see if I can pull something together.

If you want me to tinker, then damnit....promise me if I frame your circular elements in a square/rectangle/diamond, you won't get upset. :)

Oh, and although not a big fan of the elements, I have an idea for something completely different. Although I'm not an illustrator, I still might be able to work my idea. But I could toy with what you have there to see if I can pull something together.

I'd honestly be interested to see what you have to offer. PM me if you have any questions.

A totally different concept. I'm switching things up because I actually want to build this sign someday complete with real saw attached to it. Rounded log sides and a decent wood grain. I keep thinking it needs a tree, but the only thing I can think of is making the handles of the saw into trees, or leaving it alone.

New Logo_sign.jpg

Back