Chicago craft cider summit 2/9

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wheres it at? I'll be near chicago/the burbs that weekend. wonder if its worth dropping by

Navy pier 11-7 lots of good American, NZ, Aussie, French, English represented. $25 at the door.

http://www.cidersummitnw.com/index.html

LeBreton send your boss by Lula Cafe for eats while he's (she?) in town. Maybe ill try to send a bottle of my maiden voyage back for ya... At the very least, try to get a bottle of Prima. It's Chicago And its super good.

Looking forward to checking out your ciders.

Cheers!

A late "thank you" to CodlingMoth! If it weren't for you mentioning it, I wouldn't have known about it. So glad I went. Tix were nicely priced (less than half the price of normal brewfest tix!) and plus you were able to purchase extra tix.
LeBreton, I didn't see Bellwether there. Definitely wanted to try some.

Sorry, we dropped out of the tasting at the last minute. But this should be an annual event with the success of this years cidercon so maybe I'll see you next year!

Yes, in addition to Chicago likely being an annual location, apparently there was talk about coming back in 6 months.

JtotheA glad you made it. There were some good ciders and I was able to chat it up with the Michigan and Wisconsin guys who invited me to come out and fill a carboy with juice. Psyched for next fall!

Back