Lots of rare beer for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoitsluke

Reaction score
Lost abbey red poppy
Russian river supplication
2-goose island bourbon county coffee
2- goose island bourbon cherry rye
Goose island big john
Cascade apricot, cherry kriek, founders bolt cutter and frangelic brown
Looking for anything
Ca

yoitsluke said:
Lost abbey red poppy
Russian river supplication
2-goose island bourbon county coffee
2- goose island bourbon cherry rye
Goose island big john
Cascade apricot, cherry kriek, founders bolt cutter and frangelic brown
Looking for anything
Ca

Interested in the supplication and cherry rye. What are you looking for? Surly?

image-2842887386.jpg

What do you have

I'm interested in the RR Supplication and The Lost Abbey Red Poppy. I have a handful of Cigar City beers, Dogfish Head 120 & World Wide Stout. PM me if interested.

i can get multiple cases of very rare 3.2%abv Bud Light. This stuff is unheard of in other states man. C'mon! You know you want some! haha, sorry for my derailment. Carryon
:mug:

GarageDweller said:
i can get multiple cases of very rare 3.2%abv Bud Light. This stuff is unheard of in other states man. C'mon! You know you want some! haha, sorry for my derailment. Carryon
:mug:

WOW!! How bout Bud Lime? I've heard of that but never actually seen it in person! I'm not sure it actually exists!! Lol Couldn't resist :)

oh man, that bud lime. i wonder who they had in mind when they made that, i hesitate to even call it $hit. what about the clamato bud light? now that is rare. rarely considered safe for human consumption...carryon...carryon

yoitsluke said:
I have one cherry rye left and all the cascades. What do you have

Ok, i am def interested in the cherry rye and cascades. I have A lot of stuff, probably 18-20 cases of cellared brew. I am in Asia now, and dont have access to a list, but if you will tell me what styles interest you the most I can tell you some of what I have. I return to the US next Thursday.

I'm pretty sure I have something that you would be interested in. here's what I have sitting in my cold bedroom that is now the beer room. I have others also.

edited: wrong picture, see next post

Back