The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are jealous cause I can narrow down the potentials to just four, unlike SOME of you...

cough Cape. cough cough Dakota. cough cough cough the_bird.

I'd include Yeager but I believe there's a difference between not knowing who yo Daddy is and yo Daddy refusing to admit it.

You're right, my bad. I must have been temporarily confused from all that Oxyclean in my beer! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry... I did it again.

Yes I did. Thank you for asking. Luckily I had about six pounds of two different bacons (one "dry cured" and one brined) so I was able to properly self-medicate. By mid-day the dog had been bitten (got a "black steam" beer on top I am pleasantly surprised by. Had no idea what the "style" would be like but it's nice)

Just had lunch at the new Amherst Brewing Company. Really, really nice new place they have -probably three times bigger than the old place. Gorgeous bar. Food was great, and the beer was better than I recall previously; had one of the nicer India Black Ales I've had. Good place to get a bite when you're in town, AZ.

Cape Brewing said:
I had about six pounds of two different bacons (one "dry cured" and one brined)

Dry cured in oxy...soaked in oxy... Had to do it. I'm done.

Since Brian asked so nice about me leaving him alone about the oxy I'll stop.

Maybe pinch flat will chime in here.

Pinch Flat got back on the bike Sunday after laying a small area of tile inside the front door then spreading a yard of cow manure in the garden. Punch Flat could use high doses of Dilaudid today. Riding indoors in the winter is NOT the same as the road. Punch Flat hurtin' for certain.

You should change up your approach and go with my strategy... When you think, "oh, I'm gonna get on my bike!", you then think, "ok... But if I am going to do that I am going to need energy... And what provides energy better than beer?". Then, you have a beer. And bacon. Once you finish your beer and bacon, you drink more beer. Next thing you know.... You wake up the next day NOT sore from biking.

Easy peezy.

1). Pretty sure no one is shutting down a thread over something like that and 2) it was joke based on The Nurse's earlier advice on scrap yard kegs. You were on those emails.

I kid, I kid!

Relax homie. You'll be able to throw blows Friday. I'm brining my lawn darts for you play with after I leave.

Breaking News.....The NY Jets continue to aid the NE Patriots by becoming increasingly more disfunctional.....They just traded a 4th round pick for Tim Teblow.

What's going through Sanchez's mind right now? Oh my God, even God's against me. Timmy's prayers were just answered,being sent to team that really needs and wants him....WHAhhhhhh.

And Rex Ryan fell for the ole Belichick end around. Oh my God, I have to get Tebow before he goes to New England. Can't....let.....Bill.....get......any....better........

The next Rex Ryan press conference oughta be a hoot.....

If I'm Sanchez I'm not all that worried, having just signed a $40.5 million contract extension, with $20.5 million guaranteed, within the last couple of weeks.

In any case, it looks like Denver is balking at paying off Tebow's contract. A little matter of $5M they don't want to cough up. From what I've been reading, the deal may in fact be off and Tebow is being shopped around to other teams...

Cheers!

My understanding is that it's Tebow's salary that he's already been paid in advance, and that as per terms of his contract the acquiring team would have to pay back to Denver (I'm assuming since it's really $$ related to future performance - it's an advance).

In any case, as per ESPN Denver is basically letting Tebow now pick between going to New York and Jacksonville, which is now back in the mix. New York has brighter lights, but it's a disaster there and he won't be playing QB. I'd be shocked (again) if he's not in Jacksonville when all is said and done.

No offense massholes; but Harpoon IPA would barely be a pale ale on the west coast. Good beer; I've made a clone a few times, but having it again, I forget how wanting it is for hops.

EDIT: or this the football thread? ;)

AZ_IPA said:
No offense massholes; but Harpoon IPA would barely be a pale ale on the west coast. Good beer; I've made a clone a few times, but having it again, I forget how wanting it is for hops.

I agree completely, decent beer on tap, but not an ipa.... I think Sam Boston lager has more hops....

Well, it's pretty good, but it's more of a pale ale than an IPA. Hoppiness is probably more in-line with English IPAs, even though it's not English hops. Good beer, not great. I kind of like it, because I'm not always looking to be completely overwhelmed with hops.

It will always have a soft spot in my heart because it was one of the first local brews. I took a tour of the brewery right after they opened and walked away with a metric ass ton of swag, shirts, tees, golf bag, etc. Wore a Harpoon fleece vest for years. Wonder what ever happened to that vest?

Back