Hot; hot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had it recently at this years Winter Warmer Festival up in Cleveland. Only needed a small sip to enjoy it. Wildly hot, but in a great way. Would be great to cook with, but not for drinking straight up.

"While still scathingly hot, it is nowhere near the vertigo-inducing concoction I drank out of the cask," he said.

Um, yea. Pass.

Although, Ghost Scorpion Lager wings... :fro:

This type of drink/food other than the sterilizing effect the peppers have, is generally consumed by men, in front of women as a subconscious mating ritual. People, we are funny creatures...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some spicy food. I have a bottle of the closest thing I can get to pure capsicum extract in my fridge. There is a distinct line between "I like the spicy flavor" and "insainly to hot"...

I do alot of work for the owner and brewery. I was there the day it was bottled. You couldn't breathe without coughing! It was wicked. I still have my bottle at home, gotta wait for the right night to share it with a few people i don't like :) They were dumping 5 gallon buckets of puree in the bright tank cause the original idea of a mesh bag full of whole peppers in the fermenter didn't yeild the right level of hot.

Back