Have you guys seen this yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traft00

Reaction score
I just came across it on one of the time-waisting sites I go to (theawesomer.com). It's an all in one home brewery. Looks pretty rad but costs like $6K :p

whttp://www.williamswarn.com/Shop

Actually, that does look pretty nifty, and most importantly, shiny. If you had money to burn I suppose. You know, it's the kind of thing you'd put on your personal yacht, and have the butler pour you a cold one.

It does put together everything that people here do, using a conical, with a collector like a dusttrap on a cyclonic vacuum, pressurized fermentation. Etc.

I suppose the most difficult is the injection of a fining agent into a pressurized container. (Admittedly, I was trying to think of that part myself, but I'm just gonna put it into another keg)

If I had that kind of money to burn, I would buy one of the brewsculptures from MoreBeer. Along with the 14 gallon ultimate conical fermentor!!

I copy that! Hmmm, uhm, I think I'll go with a Brown Ale with this filet mignon, Jeves.
"As you wish, Sir".
Sigh, oh well.
In any case, after looking at the rig, I'm not really impressed. With THAT kind of price-tag, I could make a heck of a home-brewery! AND have plenty left over for quite a bit of grains.... But then people like us aren't the target customers anyway.

Back