Flour City Brewers Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aegir

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one was planning on attending the Flour City Brewers Fest in Rochester NY. I went last year and had a great time, many breweries, good music and a pig roast. So if any of you Upstate New Yorkers have the time you should check it out.

I would like to make an appearance but with a 10 week old at home planning something that far out seems impossible right now...

Well I dunno where you bastages were, but I had more than my fill.

SWMBO decided she wanted to work a booth, which gave us a VIP entry. I don't really think there was anything back there that was special, but the space sure did come in handy and there were no lines to speak of. CB's "Barry Witte, and Rhorbach's trippel (made by the same guy who made barry this year) were a great behind the scenes beer. I think the best one of the night was Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout. What a great beer!

We followed with a few pints at the Tap & Mallet, and noticed a number of folks form the festival that landed there.

What a great night for drinking and music. Hope you had a good time.

I'm also in Rochester... but I'm always on vacation when the Brewers Fest is going on... :( I'm sure I could learn a lot not to mention drink a lot too haha, guess i'll have to settle for the Old Toad instead

Latest posts

Back