• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gallon Firestone kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwdewit

Reaction score
I have two 10 gallon Firestone kegs I would like to sell. Both are in Great shape with no major dings or dents. The both are ball lock but need new O rings on them. Asking $150 each plus shipping.

I did not know of a brand of kegs by firestone. :eek: If thats the case....

Shipping to 94568?

mwdewit said:
I have two 10 gallon Firestone kegs I would like to sell. Both are in Great shape with no major dings or dents. The both are ball lock but need new O rings on them. Asking $150 each plus shipping.

Shipping to 31088

They are made by Firestone Steel. I got them back in the mid 90's from my old Boy Scout troop. We used them to transport water to campsites with no running water available. One does say Dr Pepper Bottling Company on them. To my knowledge they were never stolen. I never used them, just trying to clean some clutter, Craigslist did not work.

Back