I'm gonna be on Basic Brewing Radio.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those guys, but you know that Jamil and company make those guys look like wine guys! he he...

So true!

I still like James & Steve though -- The BN is in a league of it's own, but Basic Brewing is definitely the best of the rest.

I've emailed a couple of times with James-- 100% Class Act.

Naw no cash. I wasn't really in it for money anyway. Just a chance to talk about beer stuff.

So true!

I still like James & Steve though -- The BN is in a league of it's own, but Basic Brewing is definitely the best of the rest.

I've emailed a couple of times with James-- 100% Class Act.

I like all of them. I downloaded some Brew Strong podcasts to listen to in the car and just recently heard the commercial where they basically call "the other guys" "Wine Guys" and literally LOL'd.

I like Basic Brewing, but sometimes I think I'm listening to an interesting hour of NPR!

BN, on the other hand, is like listening to a couple of drunken college guys... I prefer when they have a guest speaker and the conversation turns technical. You can get some very good info without the scat humour.

BB is a really good source for good brewing information without the frat boy stuff. I love them all!

I like Basic Brewing, but sometimes I think I'm listening to an interesting hour of NPR!
. . .which is awesome if you like public radio.

I agree about the guests on BN. I can do without the college guy humor, but still listen to the shows.

. . .which is awesome if you like public radio.

I agree about the guests on BN. I can do without the college guy humor, but still listen to the shows.

I normally like NPR programming. But they are not known for being lively. Reminds me of the Schweatty Balls skit on SNL.

James read a letter from me about partial mash BIAB back a few episodes ago. I was listening to him at work, not giving it my full attention and almost spit out my coffee when he read my name. I felt internet-famous for a day!

Back