$0.99 pint glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why they try to use an image of a clear glass on a white background, you can barely see the damn thing! Of course I know what a pint glass looks like, however, it is almost invisible in the picture they provide WTF!?!

BTW, sweet find!:D

I'd be on the lookout for 20 oz glasses instead of 16s though.

Glass or plastic? Doesn't say. What's the shipping like? Don't want to sign up just to find out really.

Here are the pint glasses I use They are sold by Fullers brewery, and are not for sale at $.99!
Sample_261.jpg

Right now, I am asking if it is plastic or glass. Haven't had a response yet. If it is glass, I will probably purchase some.

I have about 10 cases of Pints .... Friend owns a bar and every time they try new beers she asks for pints with the beers name on it. So after they stop carrying the beer she gives me the glasses. I even have 2 cases of the 100th anniversary of Harley Davidson to bad they have the Miller logo on them. I use them for everything I don't think we even have coffee mugs or regular glasses other than on the rocks glasses .SWMBO uses them to root plant cuttings

Dang - all my friends have is 21,000 unused bombers. WHAT can I do with those!

BTW - they make the machines for breweries that load and unload bottles and get all shapes and sizes of containers to practice with.

I thought you were supposed to smash them up against a wall after you finished the beer in them?

Hmmm. No wonder they're all gone.

Damn Gravity.

B

If you look at Bed Bath and Beyond, you can occasionally get Libby brand pint glasses for about 1.50...I figure with shipping etc that is about the same price...Also if you buy a dozen you should be able to get them for about 12/00$ + tax...I just checked the site and online they dont show them but I bought mine for the price I mentioned at an actual BBB store...

One of the dollar stores in my area sells pint, 20oz, martini, and wine glasses for only a $1 a piece. They arent real solid but still nice glasses for the price.

Back