Southcoast Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddymem

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wines and More (Wareham store), The Boston Beer Company, and SouthCoast Homebrewer's Association are partnering to host a homebrew competition on November 16 at the Wareham Wines and More in Wareham Crossing. The event will coincide with their big Holiday event. Rumors are some pretty nice prizes. No entry fee, 2 entries max.

wam-61--11-16.jpg

email [email protected] for info.

Some of the prizes we have heard about:
Catered lunch and private tour with a brewer for the grand prize winner and 6 guests at the Sam Adams brewery
Wines & More gift cards
Gift baskets of various high end commercial beers

more to come

This competition will be judged on BJCP guidelines but prizes will be awarded on broader categories still to be determined.

When I hear anything, I will post. I am not on the committee organizing this one. I will be going and will either man a demonstration station or run beers to the judges...whatever they need. I will try to get the Masstoberfest Cup there if I can!

Is this the standard 2 beer submission FOR EACH ENTRY? I'm guessing the 2 beers per means I can submit two styles?

I got 3rd place in hoppy umbrella for an IPA that I thought was going to be a failure. I was surprised to find an e-mail the next day saying I had a prize waiting for me...cool beans!!!

Back