Primary Fermenter Love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redweasel

Reaction score
Lately to the disgust of my live in girlfriend, I have been giving my fermenter a hug before going off to work. Is this as odd as she thinks or just normal first beer love?

For god's sake, man....wait until you're alone!:D

And judging from your fermenter love, I suggest you get started on another batch right away. Otherwise, after you bottle you will be very impatient.

Just don't get too excited; you don't want to contaminate your carboy by French kissing the opening ;)

:mug: May be you need to explain to her what you love about your primary, how it never bitches at you, lulls you to sleep like those tapes with the rain or ocean sounds, and then in the end treats you to some of the best pleasure in the world! Might make her a little jealous and treat you to more of the best pleasures in the world. BUT you better use a little tact.:D :tank: :mug:

She is coming around now that I promised to make some of Ed's Apfelwein. Then she can have her own fermenter to hug!

I don't know, i'm excited at the beginning and the end, during the process I pretty much forget about it.

although i did pet my kegs when i got them....

Oh thank god, I'm not alone! I think we all need to get together and start some sort of support group.....

Nah nevermind, I just realized this is a very normal thing for those us obsessed with this little hobby of ours! :mug:

Back