peach cider anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morky92

Reaction score
1- I've never made a cider.
2- I'm not sure i've heard of a peach cider, but it sounds good to me.
Anybody got a recipe?

Have you checked the recipes tab? It's searchable! :)

That said, peaches and apples make peach cider - peaches without apples make peach wine. I see a lot more results for peach wine. Depending on what you're really after.

I think peach (flavored) apple cider sounds pretty tasty. I'm sure there's someone here who has racked a simple cider on top of peaches and let it age.

I think peach (flavored) apple cider sounds pretty tasty. I'm sure there's someone here who has racked a simple cider on top of peaches and let it age.

I'm very interested in the idea of racking onto the secondary fruit. I have 6 gal. of apple juice 1 week in the primary and am considering adding fruit to the secondary once fermentation slows down. I assume it will restart with the fresh fruit sugar. Do you think the flavor will come thru? Then maybe rack it again to clear.

I haven't tried it yet but next week i was planning on starting a Peach/Apple cider batch,just gonna try a gallon first to see how it works out.

I haven't tried it yet but next week i was planning on starting a Peach/Apple cider batch,just gonna try a gallon first to see how it works out.

Keep us posted on that.

How'd the Blackberry work out for you? I bottled just over 2 cases, but I don't think it will make it 2 months because I'm drinking it too fast. :D

Keep us posted on that.

How'd the Blackberry work out for you? I bottled just over 2 cases, but I don't think it will make it 2 months because I'm drinking it too fast. :D

I will start a thread once it gets going. The Blackberry worked out good but it needs to mellow for awhile,i got exactly 2 cases out of it and it's been carbed and pastuerized. It has a very strong alcohol taste though which is why its going to sit,this week i started a few more 1g testers of blueberry,cherry and 2 big batches of Ed Worts recipe.

Back