2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steelers77 said:
We have Falconer's, 7c;s and Zythos on our site. And we just put up some #'s of Simcoe and Cotra for for sale today.

PJM, do you work in the power industry?

I don't see the simcoe lbs. are they out already?

Edit: I saw the "sold out" comment but you could still purchase. Ordered!

Steelers77 said:
PJM, do you work in the power industry?

Are you thinking electrician? I'm not but am often asked if I am. I have a friend who is an electrician who works with a guy who has the same name as me. Now a question for you. How does a fellow Steelers fan get stuck in the middle of packers country?

Thanks! I picked up a pound of Simcoe as well as some Meridian and this finally gave me an excuse to get the accuflex bev line so that I might actually finish my keezer conversion.

Steelers77 said:
How much interest is there in Mosaic hops?

I think plenty, there has been a lot of hype and the way the big hops are going this year.... You can count me in for a lb when you get them.

I'm interested in them, but I'd only pick them up if I was also doing another order, say of East Kent Goldings (or hallertauer) 2012 hops.

There seems to be a lot. There's already a couple threads talking about recipes.

How much interest is there in Mosaic hops?
LOTS of interest here. very few places are selling it. i would definitely order a pound, along with some other stuff.

Pellet,
I was lucky to get some, they did not pelletize much of it.
so yo have some?!? please please let me know when you'll be posting them for sale. WANTS!

Any word on when the 1lb bags of Simcoe and Centennial will be back in stock? I do not need them right away; I just prefer to buy local. Thanks.

What's the word on when Citra lbs will be back in stock? Gotta start working on some Zombie Dust clones!

Sorachi may be a while, However, I did get some leaf but its going to take a while to get them packed up.

I have some Nelson that I'll put up later this week, only 4/oz packs

Opened the Mosaic today and they have a ton of aroma, I will get these packed up along with Simcoe, some Amarillo and possibly some Citra. All Should be available by the end of t he week.

Sorachi may be a while, However, I did get some leaf but its going to take a while to get them packed up.

I have some Nelson that I'll put up later this week, only 4/oz packs

Opened the Mosaic today and they have a ton of aroma, I will get these packed up along with Simcoe, some Amarillo and possibly some Citra. All Should be available by the end of t he week.

will the mosaic be available by the pound?

I took this picture today when John had his back turned... OMG, look at those hops... Which one should I put on my Christmas list? Maybe one of those brew stands.

Hey buddy, what's your 12-12-12 SPECIAL??

Cheers,
Rod

johns.jpg

I need to plan a trip and stop by sometime. :)

Is that a moonshine still in the window, the tall SS tower, behind the hop boxes?

Not that I would know what they look like. :)

Mosaic will be on sale soon along with more Simcoe and Centennial lbs, Amarillo in 4/oz packs, Citra in lbs and 4/oz pack and finally 2012 Ahtanum and Chinook in 4/oz pack (for now).

Stay posted

Dude. You stock brew stands? That. is. AWESOME. I need to visit Janesville sometime.

Back