KEGS STARTING @ $34.95! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

we've added more kegs to the Final Four Sale going on @ Kegconnection.com !

from top to bottom of the images above:

Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock "B-GRADE" = $34.95 SOLD OUT

Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock (Pepsi Style) "RaceTrack" Style Lid, for Homebrew/Soda = $39.95 LIMIT ONE PER ORDER

Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Single Handle Ball Lock (Pepsi Style) "RaceTrack" Style Lid, for Homebrew/Soda = $34.44 LIMIT ONE PER ORDER

we found some racetrack kegs in GREAT condition but they are extremely limited so we are asking you to keep it to ONE per order. because our system is flawed and technically will allow you to purchase more than 1, we are asking you to keep our request. if you try to order more than 1, not only will it delay your order (because we're going to have to get ahold of you to refund you the difference for how many kegs your tried to order) but we may honor an order placed after yours. sorry for the inconvenience, we wish our system worked better than it does sometimes!

you can click on the photos above to be redirected to each keg, or HERE for the final four sale.

cheers,

joshua

*EDIT... well... i wish i was smarter than i am because kegs are ACTUALLY starting at $34.44 (as opposed to my title of this thread) ... oh well, you guys enjoy the sale!

Went again to order just one......then free shipping over 100 lured me in. Picked up a perlick and shank. Shanks a lot:)

I've been wanting to get into kegging and this was just the incentive I needed! :rockin:
Ordered 2 cornies and hopefully everything I need to hook up to my current sanke setup

Do "racetrack" lids use the same size o-ring as a standard lid? Just a different shape?

Joshua,
So only one racetrack keg IN TOTAL or can we order one of each style of racetrack?
Are the single handle and double handle racetracks both in "great" condition or is one set a little better than the other?

thanks

Joshua,
So only one racetrack keg IN TOTAL or can we order one of each style of racetrack?
Are the single handle and double handle racetracks both in "great" condition or is one set a little better than the other?

thanks

You can order one of each style of racetrack, and as many of the other kegs as you'd like. Both of our racetrack style kegs are considered our "Standard Grade" (as opposed to B-Grade - loose rubber handles, and opposed to A+ - near perfect & no stickers) and are in great condition. My personal preference is for the single handle kegs, but that's just because I like the look of them and, even though it's only $5 difference, I like saving money where I can!

cheers,

joshua

Do the Single Handle "RaceTrack" Style Lids have the same pressure relief valve as a standard lid? Just as long as it isn't like a pin-lock...

Do the Single Handle "RaceTrack" Style Lids have the same pressure relief valve as a standard lid? Just as long as it isn't like a pin-lock...

The lids on the racetrack kegs do have pressure relief valves on them.

It is NOT like the pin-locks, which require you to use either the "Valve Depressor" or change out the valve assembly.

cheers,

joshua

Am I missing something, I can't seem to find the Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock "B-GRADE" = $34.95 kegs.

Just ordered a bunch of stuff I've been wanting for a while... Mainly another 5 lb co2 tank to use as a spare and another ball lock keg. Couldn't resist the free shipping and discount on the co2 tank

Did I miss the sale? Cant seem to find the kegs for the prices advertised. I would totally be down for one of each.

I learned my lesson about sales. If its a good deal get it cause at the end your going to buy it anyway and pay more for it. That's why jumped at the chance and got two kegs!!

We are out of many of the kegs we had on sale. I noticed today that we had a couple of pallets of the single handle ball locks. These are great kegs because they are the same as regular ball locks except that they have one handle. I am going to put these back on sale for $44.44 until our stock of ready to ship ones goes lower.

I ordered a couple of the B-stock kegs and one of them I was able to disassemble and clean, but the other is gummed up so badly that I can't even get the posts off with taps from a hammer on a wrench. Any advice for getting the posts off?

just got my order today. I was so excited to plug the disconnect on a corny that I wasn't thinking straight and got a face full of seltzer, or 7 up, it all happened so fast i couldn't taste it. thanks again!!!

Back