Free beer stuff (no actual stuff here)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free book beer is proof that god loves us for kindle on Amazon.

cool, just went and grabbed it. For those of you that do not own a kindle, you can still use the app KINDLE FOR PC to get the free books and read them on you pc, they also have apps for iphone, blackberry etc to read this.

Thanks for the heads up iggy. I just downloaded it too. I read books on my kindle android app all the time.

The Carolina Brewery in Holly Springs, NC gives free tours every Saturday at 1:00pm. You're also welcome to free samples of their beer while you're there. Back when I lived in Cary, my friends and I went there often.

Note: As of the last time I was there (five years ago) only the office section of the building was air conditioned. So the actual brewing space gets pretty hot during summer. Now is the time of year to go!

Brian

For anyone in MA, there is a liquor store in Revere - Blanchards Liquors. Every Friday from 5 - 7 they have a free beer tasting. Just a couple small samples of different craft beers but every now and then they also give away some swag if you buy the featured product. I've gotten a Shipyard pint glass, several keychains from different breweries, and Naragansett stickers and beer pong balls. Pretty good deal.

Ask your local distributor when their "favorite" rep comes in. The "favorite" is usually the guy who gives them the most free swag. I picked up a free Hoegaarten neon on Friday from a Bud Rep. XD.

A freind of mine's swmbo called the saranac brewing co. last year and somehow got 12 glasses sent to them for free. Another freind of mine gets swag sent to him on a regular basis. coasters, coozies, posters, the works. will ask him how he does it and repost.

Lot of brewerys will let ya take a few coasters or what not.
But, Still been awhile since i gotten anything free....

Abita Brewery has a free tour which techincally last for an hour (20 minutes of tasting before tour, 20 minute tour, 20 minutes of tasting after tour). It's a full size bar with help yourself taps.

Back