New neck label and new brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjprice

Reaction score
Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

2611983552_79a0484aef.jpg

I like the crab logo, might want to make the text follow the arc of the neck label, though and work on the font

It shouldn't be that difficult with an image like that. I say change the text, move the crab's claw a little, and curve the text to the curve of the label. :)

Looks great!

Here is what I am going with now....thanks to all for your suggestions. I changed the text and it does look a lot better. I tried to make the bulge follow the claws, but I got frustrated and gave up on it. I don't think that it is noticeable once the label is shrunk down to fit on the bottle neck.

Thanks again!!

2626651656_9c56056931.jpg

If you have it in layers, i could do the photoshop work. If not, I'll try to make the background look normal and give it a shot. :)

Ahhh...I see now. I do have it in photoshop and I think I was making it out to be harder than it actually was. I might give it another crack.

thanks!

My latest attempt. Thanks again to everybody for the help!!

2634885548_53eb1ee3dc.jpg

Back