What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bottlebomber said:
li?
Edit: Never mind... Promised land stout would be tearing you up.

No, not lactose intolerant. I just really like the flavor of almond milk. And it's less calories than whole milk. That means more calories to devote to beer later. ;)

No, not lactose intolerant. I just really like the flavor of almond milk. And it's less calories than whole milk. That means more calories to devote to beer later. ;)

I'm drinking vanilla almond milk, I buy it for the same reasons. I only use milk to cook/bake.

Plus vanilla almond milk is SO GOOD on cereal.

dudius said:
Plus vanilla almond milk is SO GOOD on cereal.

I love vanilla almond milk on cereal too.
My sister is a vegetarian and she got me hooked on it. Vanilla soy milk is good, just not as good as almond milk.

Anderson Valley AIPA, smells kinda like my primary! Bold citrus and pine accents very malty too. I like, good but not great

image-757790426.jpg

Swarley88 said:
I don't even consider what is in those cartridges coffee half the time.

You just have to know the right ones to buy..emerils big easy dark roast is the way to go

WesleyS said:
Great choice. Although I think I like the Rodeo Clown slightly better. But they're both great beers.

Downtown Flying Saucer has the Hopadillo on special. Agree that both are good choices.

Great choice. Although I think I like the Rodeo Clown slightly better. But they're both great beers.

Rodeo clown blew my mind once. It was kegged and tapped the same day. like it was filled a few hours before tapping :ban:.

It was like

tumblr_mi579lEmGu1r6rjufo1_1280.jpg

All right, well if you get desperate let me know. I only know of one place here that definitely has it and that's as of this past Friday. Have you tried Manchester Wine and Spirits? Their selection is top notch.

no, i havent, but the website says its a new arrival!

the band im in practices in manchester once a week. guess i know where im going soon......

thanks for the hint

The trio I will be sipping on this evening..
After a smoker porter of course.

Nice, that was a bottle limit beer here. Well, by here I mean 90 minutes away in another state, I'm guessing you can't even buy it in TN.

TNGabe said:
Nice, that was a bottle limit beer here. Well, by here I mean 90 minutes away in another state, I'm guessing you can't even buy it in TN.

The limit here was two. If not, I would've just taken all they had. ;)

WyomingBrewer said:
Wow, its so hard to keep up with all the activity in this thread! Every time I look Im 3 pages behind.

I do what I can.

image-335313546.jpg

Another one of them seasonal farm beers. Brett Brux bottled. Over pitched the Brett and it was one dimensional funky at first, but it's really coming together. It's hard to judge my beers, it's like trying to edit something I wrote.

No limits here. I grabbed 3 and am rapidly cooling one down to see if I want to clear the shelf tomorrow on my way into work. :D

The limit here was two. If not, I would've just taken all they had. ;)

Maybe its just me, but the beer doesn't seem that good to me. I understand the limited supply, but I dont find it anything spectacular. Still a very solid IPA, but i bought 2 nd am not looking for more haha. Probably wouldnt find them anyways.

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Maybe its just me, but the beer doesn't seem that good to me. I understand the limited supply, but I dont find it anything spectacular. Still a very solid IPA, but i bought 2 nd am not looking for more haha. Probably wouldnt find them anyways.

It's an ipa, it can only be so good. :mug:

Back