Coca-Cola pushes into alcohol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Coke, Pepsi. It tastes like sh1te. Yet they charge an arm and a leg for it. What really gets me is advertising everywhere in the world. Everywhere you look there is a fecking sign up - buy our pish water it is REALLY good...

dibby33 said:
I hate Coke, Pepsi. It tastes like sh1te. Yet they charge an arm and a leg for it. What really gets me is advertising everywhere in the world. Everywhere you look there is a fecking sign up - buy our pish water it is REALLY good...

Out of curiousity Dibby, what do you drink if you aren't having a beer? SWMBO and I normally drink Iced tea, but for years I drank soda.

Flyin' Lion said:
Out of curiousity Dibby, what do you drink if you aren't having a beer? SWMBO and I normally drink Iced tea, but for years I drank soda.

I don't understand the question!

only joking I drink tea / coffee. I don't do the soft drinks. :p

I love Dr. Pepper other than that it's tea for me. Er well lots of beer to.

I'm a diet pepsi/diet coke addict. I drink at least a 2 liter a day..... its horrible, I know, but I'm hooked.

I love coffee and tea as well, but too much trouble to make sometimes, I just want to pop a can and drink something icy cold and fizzy.

seefresh said:
I'm a diet pepsi/diet coke addict. I drink at least a 2 liter a day..... its horrible, I know, but I'm hooked.

I don't get it. Paying that much for something that doesn't taste good. Everybody has different tastes I suppose...

Irn Bru, now that is a different matter and I would kill for it. :) There is a shop in town where I can get it sometimes and I treat myself every now and then.

Back