Is AHS "the Bomb"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbo

Beer is good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, I deleted this earlier because I worded it wrong (Alcohol will do that)
there was no intent to Jack up anyone, but hey, they are free to fire me.

Since they charged my card and did what they said. not really an issue, probably should have posted the history (not with them) that created the skepticism on transactions like that.

So yea, they are the bomb and true to their word. If they don't fire me, they will get a larger % of my LHBS business

I'm sure you'll get it I do that with almost every order (always remember something small after I place the big order) and it's always gotten added to the original order. I order from them exclusively since they are so close and have always gotten great service. The once or twice they've forgotten stuff like priming sugar in kits it was shipped over night the day of/after I emailed/called.

I'm trying to refrain from commenting the absurdity of your basing future patronage on the fact that you screwed up, and now need some nanny to fix it for you. Man Up! Be glad if they get it in, and make better plans next time if they don't.

I'm trying to refrain from commenting the absurdity of your basing future patronage on the fact that you screwed up, and now need some nanny to fix it for you. Man Up! Be glad if they get it in, and make better plans next time if they don't.

+1. Although I do hope they come through for you, I think it's ridiculous to punish them with no future business based on this specific example.

+2 Of course you're not trying to use this forum to jack up AHB for your f***-up.

+3 That was my thought as well... why should they be punished if you forgot an item in your order, and due to thier own efficiency, get the original order filled before they recieve your "make-up order". Next time you may be upset because they didn't fill your order quickly enough LOL.

+5 My initial reply was a lot worse than what has been said above.

My mentor told me 15years ago sometimes you have to fire a customer. This is a prime example of that.

Back