On ABC For the world to see!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickerNu

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that has lovely whatching my Aggies get stomped into the ground on national TV AGAIN. Least the abc crew didn't make any "getting taken behind the woodshed" quotes like the ESPN crew did vs Miami. A draw play on 3rd and 18? A punt from THEIR 40 on 4th and 1 down 21 points! At least we will have a new coaching staff next year.

I am currently taking all homebrew donations to help drown my sorrows. Please send as quickly as possible, we play missouri next week.

Ugh needed somewhere to rant! I wonder if I am too drunk already to bottle my porter tonight.

Did you get to watch UT slide by OSU? They SHOULD have lost that game...they were outplayed in every facet of the game until about halfway through the 4th quarter.

I must admit though, this weekend was the first time in a while I found myself routing for two Oklahoma teams :)

quickerNu said:
Bastard. :D Please let t.u. win this week so they will be full of themselves when they come to College Station t+1.:mug:

Full or not, they'll still beat the Aggies! :D

Back