Toolbox's First Cooking Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolboxdiver

Reaction score
I got the chance to enter a Cooking Video Challenge for a Spice Company, so I gave it a shot. I made my spinoff of Armadillo Eggs which are a stuffed mini meatloaf. Here is my Video, thanks for watching

[ame]http://youtu.be/WPJ8fwONW34[/ame]

I think you did a nice job, Toolbox. Your script was well thought out and presented. Your voice and personality are interesting enough to keep ones attention. If you're thinking of making more, I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Turn off the radio, it's distracting and you also get into music licensing issues. You can dub over some sound if you want later.

2. Get yourself a lapel mike. That would cut out most of the background noise. Even better would be to record your voice into a separate recording device and merge the sound and video together in post production.

Good work, and good luck!

I think you did a nice job, Toolbox. Your script was well thought out and presented. Your voice and personality are interesting enough to keep ones attention. If you're thinking of making more, I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Turn off the radio, it's distracting and you also get into music licensing issues. You can dub over some sound if you want later.

2. Get yourself a lapel mike. That would cut out most of the background noise. Even better would be to record your voice into a separate recording device and merge the sound and video together in post production.

Good work, and good luck!

Thanks John, I really apriciate your feedback that really helps alot

yeah I think John pretty much covered it but it was good and kept my attention, jsu tthe minor refinements and we have a star!

Back