its a Damn tragedy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still have at least 5 gallons of homebrew in the kegerator and fridge combined, but i haven't brewed in 6 months either. the weather here in VA refuses to break.

i can't wait until my indoor temperature gets to 68 degrees for a week straight.

About 7 gallons in my kegs, 10 gallons in the fermenters + another 5 gal of wine in the fermenter.

I've only got 8 different brews bottled and 1 in fermenter :p

Oh... and just ordered ingredients for another 3 or 4 batches lol

There is nothing more depressing than opening your fridge and finding out your out of beer...

What's also terrible, is I have a pumpkin ale, irish stout, and as of tonight an irish red ale in fermenters, then a quadruple, a british IPA, an Imperial IPA, and a kolsch all bottled up that are taking their fancy @ss time carbonating, so Im STILL buying a lot of beer. Oh and there is also 25 gallons of cider fermenting. In theory I wont have to brew for 6 months but im really trying for 3. The wife is PISSED ;)

Back