Brewing Software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmi75

Reaction score
Hey has anybody heard of brewing software. A buddy told me there was a pretty serious Home Brewer dude in oregon. That had a pretty trick set with most of it controlled via computer.

Home Brew Digest has a pretty good list of software here, although some may be out of date it still is pretty extensive. If you are looking more on the automation side of the art... might have to write a great deal of it yourself as it would be mostly application specific. Do a little search around these boards or on google and you should come up with some other answers.

Promash is a great program. Wishing they would come out witn an update, but I think there is not much that people wanted that's not already in the program.

Oh, and I use Beer Smith. It's a good program for formulating recipes like Pro Mash. What you're talking about is some kind of brewery automation s/w and I haven't heard of a commercially available program for that. Like TheFlyingBeer said, most people probably write that s/w themselves.

Back