I like it....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
Okay, maybe I'm a bit younger than your average HBT'er, but I know we have quite a few members that likely have a FB account... A new trend has popped up and I swear every female I know has posted a status as "I like it...." on the bed, on the chair, in the car, whatever.

In case you haven't already figured the game out, 'it' is referring to their purses. And I'm going to stuff it up their asses if they don't quit it. :eek::rockin:

EDIT: I'm aware its original intent was for Breast Cancer Awareness... but when something becomes this popular, I'd be surprised if 1 in 5 participating are aware of that.

I was wondering what the hell that was all about.

Do they all belong to some MASSIVE female group and plan these things to screw with us?

Not sure, over the past 5 days I've noticed it as status updates on my news feed and the first day it was one or two, but now I'm up to 6 or so an hour.

Latest posts

Back