Maryland Fall Brew Day 2008 - 10/11/2008

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the bailouts continue.

What was once looking like 15 people is slowly dwindling to ~6. :p

We're making 8 batches either way, so if people back out - I do hope the rest of you will look to take a second batch.

see you all (minus the wussies who bail on me!) on Saturday.
Anyone who is having trouble mapquesting my address or would just like to have my number handy in case they get lost - PM me and I will send it out, but I don't feel like putting it up for all the forum to see.

I don't want to back out, no money, and no ride, this whole no job thing blows

I am going to try and make it. I am waiting for the SWMBO approval first.

So...
shootermeb ---- Confirmed
jmulligan + HWMO ---- Confirmed
claphamsa! wooo!-00 confirmeded
monty73741 00 confirmed
Cugel -- confirmed
adx -- confirmed
dataz722 -- possibly

she was my ride and my money, she ciests to exsist anymore...well she and I. Clap may come pick me up though, I have a lot of beer to bring you guys from past brew days....still need to bottle though, LOL

Things to bring:
Carboy, Bung, Air Lock.
Beer to share!
Propane tank/burner if you have a spare and the room in your car.
Mash Tun capable of 10g batches (big orange one)
10g+ kettle - I have 2, but if we can get 3 going at once, that would be great.

I'll grab some chips/dips/snacks/grilling foods - so bring a couple of $ to chip in.

I'll take a 2nd batch. No problemo.

Extract brewer here, but I can bring a 12 gallon mash tun. It's currently unfinished, but I can do the drilling and finish it by Saturday <fingers crossed>.

Just ran out of propane... sorry, but can and will bring beer.

More equipment == better, but don't go crazy.

I'm going to refill my propane tanks on Saturday morning, but I only have 2 tanks and 2 burners - which means I have to stop a boil to use my grill. :p

If i come I have a burner and tank we can use. I only do 5 Gal extract right now so I dont know what else I have that will be of any use.

We're ready - I think we'll have enough propane - now let's see where we're at with kettles.

See y'all on Saturday...
If anyone wants my cell # in case you get lost - PM me.

lets start a list of stuff to bring that way we can be organized

google link of address
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=325%20Joppa%20Crossing%20Ct,%20Joppa%20MD%2021085&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl"]http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=325%20Joppa%20Crossing%20Ct,%20Joppa%20MD%2021085&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl[/ame]

Things to bring:
Carboy, Bung, Air Lock.
Beer to share!
Propane tank/burner if you have a spare and the room in your car.
Mash Tun capable of 10g batches (big orange one)
10g+ kettle - I have 2, but if we can get 3 going at once, that would be great.

I'll grab some chips/dips/snacks/grilling foods - so bring a couple of $ to chip in.

lets start a list of stuff to bring that way we can be organized

Already there. :)

I can bring my burner and kettle. It's only 7.5 gal so that's good for one batch. Works like a champ with the fermcap drops.

Clap, are we doing a beer swap and you giving me a ride? I'm just tagging along if so to be wild and crazy like I always am

I went to pick up hops and grains last night - and I tapped the Oktoberfest we made at last brew day to share with the owner of the shop.

Oh.

My.

God.

We're all gonna be F-ed up HARDCORE!

Speaking of F-ed up - Garret/Stephan - if you guys want to crash, I got a pull out couch and an airmat - if you wanna stay and get lit up and take off Sunday, you're more than welcome.

I went to pick up hops and grains last night - and I tapped the Oktoberfest we made at last brew day to share with the owner of the shop.

Oh.

My.

God.

Speaking of F-ed up - Garret/Stephan - if you guys want to crash, I got a pull out couch and an airmat - if you wanna stay and get lit up and take off Sunday, you're more than welcome.

did u go see tom. LOl i need to swing by & get some yeast

well son of a @#$%@. It looks like I probably wont be able to make it. My wife and i share a car for right now and technially it is hers and she says there are some things she wanted to do saturday. It just really isnt worth the hassle and fighting at this point. Hopefully something will change though. I am definatly in for the next brew though.

well son of a @#$%@. It looks like I probably wont be able to make it. My wife and i share a car for right now and technially it is hers and she says there are some things she wanted to do saturday. It just really isnt worth the hassle and fighting at this point. Hopefully something will change though. I am definatly in for the next brew though.

glad u not coming you might kick my ass for ending up at ravens stadium LOL

I;m off all day on friday...if anything is needed from the store or LHBS just hit me up on my email [email protected]

Oh.

My.

God.

I knew I should had bottled that ish before I went and house sat for 2 weeks.....oh well.

It's up to the Clap for staying, I'm fine either way

And Al, there are two O's in Goose, errrr, two T's in Garrett ;)

I'll be adding sprite to mine in that case... after the first 4 or 5. I have to drive back to the Rockville neck of the woods to assist with kiddie-wrangling.

Latest posts

Back