Everett homebrewer! Anyone else?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouseohr

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just started Homebrewing and am totally hooked. It would be great to meet other homebrewers and talk about what we are doing. Even better if we can get together and brew!

What do you think?

Welcome to homebrewing! I'm in Everett and could use a brew friend too, haha.

There are two main Everett homebrew clubs (GEBL and BREW) but I've been brewing for over a year and haven't made it to either of their monthly meetings (usually just conflicting time/days). Send me a PM if you want!

I was hoping more people would respond. I thought it would be nice to get a few people together together who live in the area together. I live close to the everett mall. No private messages ok?

No PMs, sounds fine by me. Did you check out the existing Everett brewing clubs? BREW is the least formal of the two. Homebrew Heaven on Highway 99 has some community brew days every now and then, too. Plenty of brewers not online or not watching this WA-specific forum

I haven't seen any events advertised at HH yet. I'll keep an eye out. I guess I will also check out other forums too.
Thanks.

Everett here too! I've only brewed cider tho. I like how easy it is to make a batch and the high alcohol content lol. Plus the minimal ingredients. Anyways, good to hear others from the area are on here. Homebrew Heaven is my new favorite shop too!

I haven't seen any events advertised at HH yet. I'll keep an eye out. I guess I will also check out other forums too.
Thanks.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=168383&stc=1&d=1388183255

1514573_471187373002946_1873409613_n.jpg

I am in Lake Stevens. Right across the HWY 2 trestle. Been brewing for about 2 years. Probably close to 20 batches. I like brewing different styles. Recently brewed a Berliner Weiss. Got 2 Imperial Stouts going, the Berliner, and an Adam (Hair of the Dog) Clone.
Some collaboration batches would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back